Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) are running a Windows Azure Deep Dive week this month Jan 27-Jan31.
This will be a weeklong series of live, interactive sessions from the experts who built Azure that will show you how to start using Windows Azure in your solutions today. In addition to seeing lots of demos and real world examples, you’ll be able to get your questions answered in real time Q&A.
Scott Guthrie, Azure Guru and Microsoft Corporate Vice President, will kick off the week on Monday January 27 by building a real world application from scratch, end to end, to show you the latest capabilities of Azure.
Then each day, we’ll have deep dive sessions led by Microsoft’s top cloud platform development experts, including Scott Hanselman, Scott Hunter, Marc Mercuri, Cheryl McGuire, and Miranda Luna
These sessions are:
- Get Started with Windows Azure Today Jump Start: Overview Day, Monday January 27
- Designing Applications for Windows Azure Jump Start: Architecture Day, Tuesday January 28
- Building Windows Azure Applications Jump Start: Developer Day, Wednesday January 29
- Windows Azure IaaS Deep Dive Jump Start: Infrastructure Day, Thursday January 30
- Mobile Apps to IoT: Connected Devices with Windows Azure: Mobile Services Day, Friday January 31
Note: You need to register for each day/session. Registration link above.