Office 2007 SP2 was released just a few days ago. Some of the significant improvements are:
Office 2007 SP2 benefits :
- Speeds up Outlook with Startup, Shutdown, Folder view and switch, and more!
- Improves Outlook performance with using the MS Word editor (default editor)
- Outlook Search reliability – Improves search reliability when you use SP2 with Windows Desktop Search 4 (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/desktopsearch/choose/windowssearch4.mspx) .
- Improves the method by which Excel prints graphical content, especially when it prints to PCL printers
- Improves SharePoint sync functionality with OneNote. This helps reduce the load on SharePoint servers, and it helps produce fewer sync errors.
- Provides faster file resaves with PowerPoint
- Improves image quality after files are saved in the .jpeg, .png, and .gif formats.
You can download Office 2007 SP2 from the Microsoft Download Center or get it installed via Windows Update.