ISA Server 2004 Service Pack 3 has been released on May 1, 2007.
- All software updates issued since ISA Server 2004 was released to manufacturing.
- Fixes for common issues reported by customers through Microsoft Customer Service and Support.
- Improved log viewer functionality, including an enhanced details pane view, text coloring, and new log filtering functionality.
- Updated ISA Server Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in functionality that provides access to troubleshooting tools and options available directly from the ISA Server Management console.
- Integration with the Microsoft ISA Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool. More information.
- New diagnostic logging functionality.
- Support for publishing computers running Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 both to receive and send Internet e-mail messages.
Failed Service Pack 3 installation?!
If you went ahead with the SP3 installation and it failed for some reason, see the rollback failure and temporary resolution on the ISA Server Product Team Blog.