I was thrilled when my MVP Lead Amr Al Garhy informed me that I was selected for the MVP Award in the October 2006 cycle. That would make me the first MVP in Bahrain. Today, Oct 7, I received my MVP Award Kit via DHL.
Here’s what’s in the package:
- Certificate alongwith leather holder
- Leather business card holder
- 1 GB USB flash memory with MVP logo (the type with the leather body)
- MVP branded ballpoint pen with a laser pointer
- MVP Badge
- MVP Lapel pin
- MVP memo pad
- A leather box containing the above
- 2 copies of the Microsoft Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- A booklet explaining the MVP benefits
- And above all… an invisible yet immense feeling of achievement!
I’m proud of my achievement and look forward to make further contributions to the technology community.